“Energetic”, “Insightful”, “Dynamic” – praise for Wilde Words founder Katie Harrington.
Since 2005, Katie has been building relationships with journalists and developing her passion for communication. Her drive and commitment have been recognised by many of her former employers and clients. These recommendations are publicly viewable on Katie’s LinkedIn page.
- “As Acting Head of Communications, Katie led the Public Relations team and oversaw a variety of Communications and Events initiatives, including our 2015 AGM, Nakilat’s launch on social media and corporate social responsibility.
“Katie approached her role with energy, and provided leadership in the department during a period of major transition. She handled a wide variety of projects simultaneously, and took a creative view of all new projects.”
Mohammed Al Kaabi, Manager Human Resources at Nakilat
- “Katie has written several insightful, informative and emotive pieces about her experience of moving abroad for the Generation Emigration section of The Irish Times over the past two years, both for online and print. She is a reliable contributor who adheres to deadlines and writes with flair.”
Ciara Kenny, Journalist at the Irish Times
- “Katie’s strengths include a flair for writing in a variety of different styles – her role included writing on an incredibly diverse range of topics. Katie worked closely with photographers and graphic designers to get the right shots to illustrate her stories, and lay it out attractively.
“Outside of her editorial skills, Katie’s ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders including Emirates’ senior management and leverage them was another important factor to her success at the company. Katie invested time and energy in getting to know key influencers at the company, resulting in a better relationship between Trident Communications and Emirates Airline.”
Callan Emery, Managing Editor at Trident Communications
- “Katie was instrumental in establishing our Facebook page. She was a dynamic presence in our office and provided a focus on this area which had been lacking. Our Facebook page is now working well in our community — if it had not been for Katie we might still be talking about doing it.”
David Burke, Editor at the Tuam Herald
- “Katie’s role in re-designing Fresh Outlook’s website and managing social media content has been one of the key highlights, along with her interesting news articles, which has helped to drive more traffic to Fresh Outlook.”
Srikrishna Katari, Director at Yubr
For more information on the services Wilde Words can offer, click here.
Communications & Content
Stay up to date with best practices in Content & Communications.